Monday, October 8, 2012

Lush Haul & Review Body Shop Tea Tree Mask

I grabbed a few things that I have been seeing other bloggers talk about (and love) from Lush. I picked up 2 shampoo bars and the serum. I got the Jumping-Juniper solid shampoo and I chose this over the Seanik solely because of the smell. Both of these bars are for oily hair. I read the reviews and many people say that they suck the moisture right out of your hair. If you use either of these, I'd recommend only using it on your roots and every other day. I really like the bar especially because it works wonders when my scalp is oily. I have been alternating with a moisturizing bar Trichomania which has a nice coconut scent. I also grabbed the Full of Grace serum - please do not leave this anywhere when it is hot. Mine melted so much that I had to freeze it just to get it to resemble a solid. The salesgirl told me that the serum helped when used under a mask. I tried it and honestly, it seemed to allow the Tea Tree Face Mask from The Body Shop to open my pores more than usual. Have you tried any Lush products? What do you think of the products you have tried? I'm not a total convert just yet.


**All items were purchased by me, for me. No payment was received for this review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment