Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly Review

The MAC Paint Pot in Painterly is my little miracle. I am relatively new to MAC cosmetics partly because I am shy when it comes to beauty counters. If the sales people don't acknowledge me and offer to show me what they have to offer I will move onto a counter that will. Now I believe that is just due to personalities of employees and I probably had some off days. I finally built up the nerve to tell the MAC counter to show me what they've got. Of course they said I needed an appointment and I didn't have time to make said appointment so I told her "thanks for you time but I have to go" and she said "well, what are you interested in?" and I said "I have no clue - what's good" the paint pot was the one thing (okay, one of the things) that I fell in love with. She put it on the inside corners of my eyes and immediately made me look well rested and 5 10 years younger. It really masked the blue in my skin and gave me a youthful glow. I haven't gone a day without it since I purchased it 2 months ago. It really is going to be a tough one for another company to beat. I am so satisfied with this little pot that I don't bat an eye at the $17.50 price tag. If I find a cheaper alternative, that is equally effective, I'll definitely consider swapping but right now I love this little pot of magic.



Rating 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment